CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Radix Oriental Cuisine

Name of Food Place : Radix Oriental Cuisine
Location : Sungai Petani, Kedah

I came across this restaurant when I visited my dear friend, Syazwani in Alor Star, Kedah in December 2009. We had some errands to run in Sungai Petani and I was finding a really nice place to eat. She recommended this place.

This restaurant offers a variety of chinese or oriental cuisine. Under the HPA brand, Radix has other restaurants under the name Radix such as Radix Fried Chicken, Radix Pizza House, Radix Chicken House and Radix Bakery House. So far I have only been to this restaurant and I was quite satisfied with the taste and quality of the food. 

Below are some of the food that we tried. We left with a full stomach and a huge smile ;)


The above is my picture with the buttered prawns (fried to perfection with eggs and flour), really crunchy and yummy, mixed veggies and the 'kerapu' fish cooked with the name '3 rasa'. The fish was also very tasty and crunchy..

My friend Syazwani with an array of food that we ordered

Us with our food, while at the shelf behind us are all the Radix food products



This is how the restaurant looks at night from the front. Nice red interior!!

0 comments: